Just for fun on a friday, heres a few that come up on a regular basis:
- That we physically remove young people from the streets
- That we’re like the Street Pastors
- That we get sworn at by young people (its far less than teachers do)
- That its busier in the summer
- That we’re mavericks – only sometimes
- That we only see homeless young people
- That we have to tell young people about an activity going on somewhere else
- That its necessarily any more difficult than club work
- That the relationships we build with young people arent as real
- That its a only something to get experience in but not do for a long time.
Theres probably a few more out there, i some of these often,
Please add your own…..